Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Friend or Foe?

Some friends envy and wants you to suffer.

Some friends can be or are like this. Most of my primary school friends were like this. So its easy for me to see who would be the one stabbing each other from the back. I was stabbed not once, but many times. Not one, but two person stabbing slowly on my back. I ignored, I just acted as if I didn't know. I acted as if I was stupid, when I know I wasn't.

This particular person was a close friend. Super close that I have never had any friends at all. I didn't treat him as my close friend cause I know stabbing would come sooner or later. From the expression on his face, I know something bad would turn soon. And it came sooner than I expected. I saw the expression, the roll of the eyes, the fast opening and closure of the lips. It was alright though. I just said, 'If you hate me, tell me straight to my face'.

Me and baby fought because of this. I was scared. Not scared for the fact I'm having conflict with her family, but scared our relationship will be thrown down the drain. I didn't want to make things worst, so I was the one apologising to the other party. Everything went fine. But will it last? Only God knows.

Our love shines from the dark sky down to Earth,
Like a star shining around the solar system.
You're the only one that I want,
You're the only one that I love.

No comments: