Sunday, March 29, 2009

Was It You?

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY ARSYAD!
Sorry I didn't know much about you yet. But still, you are the man of the day! There will be me when you need someone to talk to, alright?

I am addicted to my own blog. I've been reading it for like more than 10 times per day, or even more. I've been trying to spot the good english that readers have been talking about. What so good about it? Really, I'm not even impressed of my own writings.

I am currently super bored right now. I'm not even at pondok or at baby's house cause I don't even want to see their faces. Irritates me. So I gave a stupid reason; my brother's home alone. Finally, peace is mine!

I've found another irritating friend! One by one, you're starting to get on my nerves. This one is not that irritating though, but still gets my day fucked up. This person kept changing his/her blog address. He/she has changed it for more than 10 times. Irritates me, seriously. Please lah, don't change your URL every now and then, don't follow your mood. For example, you're so happy cause for some reason and you felt there's a change for a URL. So you changed it to ilovemyass.bs.com. Then few days later, your boyfriend ditched you for some guy/girl and you felt like an ass. So you wanted to change you URL to ihatemyass.bs.com. Seriously, this irritates me. You have done this for alot of times. Last warning, one more time you changed it, don't even beg me to relink you.

To the first irritating one, you don't get it do you? What's so hard to just text me? What's so damn bloody hard? Your reason for the call was just to ask me to go pondok, not to slack down there but just to buy you something. God, you're irritating. Why me? Why?! Don't you have the brains? I'm staying at Jurong while the rest are just a couple of blocks away. Why do you want me to travel that far just to buy you that something? Where has you brains gone to? You're making me regret forgiving you, seriously.

Some might wonder why am I showing attitude lately. Thanks to baby, I know how to stand up for myself. I have been keeping to myself from being fucked up, I've been showing my good side too much. Get ready to endure hell!

No comments: