Friday, June 19, 2009

eff-you-see-kay why-ohh-you

Sometimes beginning aren't so simple,
Sometimes goodbye is the only way


Lonely. Everytime the word is spoken, whether it came out from my mouth or my heart, a sharp pain came poking through my heart. It's a common thing for me to be lonely. Since kindergarden, primary school and even secondary school. I was always the uncool one.

Respect. I never fail to respect others until I realised that I never received any. You can say that I've changed. I've changed for you people to realise that there's none out there like me. But.. things became more haywire.

Punctuality. The most important thing in my life cause since kid, I was trained to be punctual. I was always the earliest. I could still be 1 hour earlier eventhough the meeting place is at the other end of this island. Every outing, every slacking day, I was always the first one. I was the furthest one whereas you were the closest one. The most closest one, just a few meters away from meeting place, can still be one hour late. I thought of a plan for you to feel how it feels to be waiting for someone who is late. But from what I know, I was never one hour late, maximum arrival time will be less than half an hour. Some are okay with it, some aren't. When I think about it, I do feel guilty and bad, yes I do. But do you? After being late, do you feel bad?

I had a moment of peace after all the talks. I realise something that I never had thought of. The relationship between me and my friends gone amiss ever since I got back this attached life. Yes, matter of fact it is. Everything changes because of this status. I never spend much time like we used to. Raise your hands if you think its true.

Time for a change. Goodbye readers. Oh ya, I'm at Izham's house.

'Even the greatest have to suffer sometime' - Muhammad Ali

No comments: