Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Friendship Is Never A Problem Since This Happen

Specially for you,

From what I think, it's because of the stupid, selfish post, things has changed. Did you see the change yet? Did you see the so called 'attendance'? We are getting smaller due to your post. No more fun during our lepak, no more activity, no other conversation.

Tell me, what kind of lesson should we learnt? By your stupid, selfish words in your blog can make us learn? Well, to me it only brings out the anger in everyone of us. You said you got your ways? Well, writing in your blog is not a good kind of way. For your information, you are trying to tell the world that we are changing to one of the bad kinds of people out there. That is your way, huh? I'll remember these words, 'Jaga hati and perasaan korang.'

Day by day, from Jurong West to Clementi, 45mins ride, I came down to kill the time. I was the furthest among all, I came first while you people took your time. I'm not mad at all cause at least you people came down. But now, things has changed. 4 is the maximum number of people present down there. Lets see how many more can survive your selfish words.

No comments: