Monday, October 20, 2008

Happiest Day Turns To Worst Day

Today, we struck our 1st month together. Never have I had this long relationship. It was kind of awkward for me. Planned to go some place where you can see everyone with their luggage. But we ended up lepaking at hougang.

Early morning, the sounds of my phone ringing can be heard. When I wanted to picked up, the fella hung up on me. I saw 2 messages. First was from my cousin, the other was from Anna. Anna said, 'U retain eh.' I thought it was a prank. So I asked her to call me. It was true. I'm retaining again. I tried my best to study. Its either I didn't study enough or I'm stupid. I guess I'm stupid. That's what my aunties use to say about me. Mom tried to appeal to the principal.

I went out of my house with that angry, dissapointment in my face. I was on the way to hougang. Everything was like normal. Baby was calling me every 10 minutes to check where am I. When I reached hougang mall, I didn't even get a call from baby. Something's wrong. So I just waited 5 minutes outside the mall, waiting for the phone to ring. It didn't happen. So I walked up to where she and her friends would always be. Finally we met at the last level. She said somthing's wrong with my phone. So I off-ed and on-ed it. The phone reads, 'SIM card registration failed'.

How am I going to contact with baby? I can't call, she can't call. Great! Only hope is through MSN. Now I'm sitting here while typing, waiting for her to get online. But I don't think it will happen. :(

I don't mind retaining again. But not contacting with my baby, is a nightmare. I can't imagine how life would get in the next few days.

Baby, wait for end of month kay? I promise you everything's going to be fine. I love you!

No comments: