Saturday, October 4, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA! MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN!
To those who I had argued, fight and talk back behind your back, you know who you are. Without apoplogy, things will get more fucked up. Without friends life would be boring. Stop the arguements, move on.


Firstly, I want to thank those peeps who wished me Happy Birthday. And thanks to those people who didn't bashed me sampai rabak2 ah. Thank god! Thanks to mom for keeping me for 16 years. On 2nd October 2008, I've been getting lots of text msges from almost everyone till my phone was lagging. It lagged for like 30 minutes ah. Musibot, susah siol nak reply. All I can remember who wished me first was my cousins, my sweet little baby, Zhao Liang, Ahmad and Diana. I was expecting her to text me cause I thought she was still mad at me.

I've got to go now. Tmr I'll be posting more. Bye!

No comments: