Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Super Duper Miss You.

Its been more than 1 week since I last saw you dear. When can we meet again? I'm starting to get more and more bored every single minute without you. I can't live like this. 5 more days baby. Don't let it happen again on our day.

I getting tired of blogging. I have to post something, in order to make earthlings view this blog. I have to make more readers. But how? I'm trying my best to continue on my little story, but I've been so tired lately. Even typing takes alot of energy tau. But I promise I'll finish my story as soon as possible.

15/10/08 sucked my day. I got back my papers but not all. I heard I passed english, so I need to pass 2 more. I even heard I passed malay, 1 more subject! I failed POA. I got 12/100 for it. Great huh?
I did my best for Social Studies but confirm I'll fail cause I heard nobody passed that subject. I need 1 more subject to promote! How??

After school, I've planned to meet baby. I was so anxious to meet her, give her my warmest hug ever. But shit happens. Her mom (or so-called 'my mother-in-law'), told her to go back home fast. Fuck sia. When? When? When?!


baby! i want that handphone strap!

No comments: