Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy Busy Week.

Sorry for the lack of interest in blogging anymore. Twitter came up to my mind suddenly. I do have Twit account but I think I forgot my password. It was a long time ago since I last update my Twit. I think I'll carry on Twitting and blogging.

School has been great. But I hate the 1 hour break. Trust me, you don't have any idea what to do. After eating (which takes about 20!), we got nothing else to do. Smoke in canteen only takes less than 5 minutes. There's this one day, teacher released us freaking early, we had 2 HOURS OF BREAK!  Like WTF uh. I  hate long breaks man, seriously.

I quit working long time ago. Sorry if I didn't post about it. 2 words can describe the manager, FUCKED UP.  Treating people like one dogs. You're a manager, so what? That doesn't mean you can just slack around looking at me doing stuff, that doesn't mean you don't have the humanity to help the old folks. And ohh, I heard about you and the supervisor. You lied to me. I just can't take the fact that you lied. You told me that he has other girls in his mind, then why he sound you? Then your reason for breaking up is that you're busy/tired? Every word you told me is a lie. I called it sweet-talking.

Relationship is getting better. We fought under the rain. It was hilarious. We were like shooting for the next big film for Hollywood lar. But it was stupid of me, I was at fault. Sorry. I will never forget that day... cause she left a mark at my right arm. (: Fighting is not the end, it helps the relationship to be strong. She taught me that. Baby, 3 more days!! 3 more days!! I love you so much!

No comments: