Saturday, January 2, 2010

Best Of 2009

2009 has been ups and downs, but mostly downs. After I found Love, life has been better, great. I remember the times when I bullied the innocents, cheated the ones I loved, 'snatched' people's crush and much more wrong things that I've done. I had learn my lesson and it never will happen again, trust me I'm a changed man. As days/months past by, I'm learning new things. Be it by studies or life experiences.

Reflecting back the whole year of 2009 can make me realise that I was childish, but still it was so funny. Smiling to the screen, I can't believe that I'd done those things. I had cause problems in life and made many hearts crushed by my words. It was my bad. Everyone is not perfect, everyone does mistakes.

So I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for my wrong doings. I'm sorry. Truly from the heart.

2010 has arrive and this is a great time to make a change. New school, new friends. I'll have to make the right decision to pick the right friend to hang around with. I won't be antisocial, I'll be friendly but I have brains. I know whats right, whats wrong.

So lets start the year with a smile and enjoy the new year. Thanks for reading. (eventhough you don't tag. -.-)

No comments: