Sunday, January 3, 2010

Huh?!

If that post was for me, then a big middle finger should be pointing at you now. You've got it all wrong. Who told you that I called you mat? If you said anyone slacking under the void-deck is a mat, then I'm a mat too. Who told you that I've been bitching about you peepos down there? Dude, you're insane/paranoid. So you're saying that being broke is a stupid reason? Well, you can check my wallet now. Not even a single cent is inside it. So you're saying that I'm a lazy asshole cause I'm not finding work and I'm not even working, well walk around Jurong Point and try to see if there's a familiar face that you see working his ass off eventhough he's still sick. Yes, my friends here are much better than yours cause they're much more matured than you peepos down there. All you think is fighting over one small matter. Friends here are one year younger than you peepos. Yet, their brains are much more matured. So what if I weren't promoted to Sec 5? Does that mean that you're smarter? So what if you're smarter, like I'd care. Oh yeah, try coming down to Jurong everyday. Lets see if you still have the 'jiwer' to keep coming down. You're 17 this year, not 7. So be more matured. Have the brains of a young man.

If that post wasn't for me, well I'm sorry cause I'm hurt by what you said every word in your blog. They seem to be meant for me. Being posted to ITE. Not welcome there. Being broke.

Well, I'm going to say this one more time and this will be the last. I'll be glad to have a friend. I'll share secrets, I'll be the tissue that you need. But once you disrespect me, you can walk out of the door. Fuckers won't be entertained. Aku boleh hidup tanpa kawan seperti kamu semua.

No comments: