Saturday, September 27, 2008

Its All About You


Nadia oh Nadia,
kau lah yang aku cintai..
Woi! Nak main giler ke pe?
Actually I do love her, as a friend. That small eyed-freak, fast-growing ass! She has helped me alot. (..pause..) I mean I am the one who helped her alot. But still, she's the bestfriend I've ever had! There's times when our friendship is up and down. But still we're there for each other. Shocking when I received a hug from her, never in my life I thought of doing that to her. She's the type of girl who is too friendly, too caring till guys start falling in love with her. But her heart's with someone else, someone much more closer. I hate it when she says, 'Aku kesiankan ___ lah'. The end up ditching the guy, not so called ditched lah but ignore? Anyways, I'm done talking about her. Nanti die kembang pulak!
p.s. Balqis aku punye, paham!

Yesterday was fun! I didn't came school, cause I was dizzy in the morning AGAIN! Came down Tiong to meet friends, love ones! I told Nadia, ZhaoLiang and Ahmad that I'm going geylang, so they wanted to come along. I met babygirl, Farz and Sheila at geylang around 6+pm. Only Nadia was the only one wearing school uniform, kesian. Walked around then saw adik Nana, she gave me rokok! So kind of her. Me and Nadia bought Ramli Burger using ZhaoLiang's money. All ate on the grass, under a big tree. Mcm orang-orang kat luar Jurong East/Boon Lay Mrt Station every weekends. You know what I mean. Zaki and Ain came after that. ZhaoLiang and Zaki tried to gay with me! Haha, main giler ke pe? Then when its time to go home, Nadia was like a superstar! All the girls asking for her number, getting hugs. I sent my queen home, so I can't accompany Nadia home. While on the way to baby's house, Nadia called and told me that I left my earpiece in her bag. After sending baby home, I found out my hp batt's low. I can't call, text and listen to music from Eunos to Boon Lay, I'm so damn bored without music in my head!

When Teban around 4pm to take my earpiece from Nadia. Played our game while waiting for the bus to come. Ok, nothing else. I'm hungry! Bye!

No comments: