Friday, February 20, 2009

Lossing Is Never The End

Lossing is what I call a lesson. When you lose, never give up hope. What you have to do is, learn from the mistakes you've made. Keep your head up. In life there is obstacles for you to go through. Some easy obstacles, some hard ones.

We lost against Beatty. Everyone was down, even me. I was crying alone at one side. We lost due to my mistakes. There's so many free kicks that I kept missing. I knew I should have done better, but my mind was completely somewhere else. I lost my concentration during the match. And I'm sorry about that.

With 2 more games to play, all we have to do is pray. Pray hard to God for his assistance. We need to win both games in order to qualify. There's 50-50 chance of winning AMKSS. I would just want to bring glory to GESS.

---
My tagboard has came up to life all of a sudden. Some praising about my English, some about Taufik Batisah and some about missing me. I do miss alot of people lately. Most importantly, I do miss Balqis alot. Meet soon okay?? And thanks for tagging. Without you people tagging, I'll think that my blog is dead and then I'll delete this blog. So keep tagging people!

For your info, I'll update only on any of the weekends and either Wednesday or Thursday. Wednesday and Thursday is my free period day cause I've drop my POA so I could bring my laptop to school on those days.

Have a good weekend readers!

No comments: