Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day.

Happy Valentines Day!


I am not going out on Valentines Day. Its not that I don't have a date. To bring out someout, you got to have money. I don't even want to spend on it yet. Saving it for emergency purposes. Remembered last year, I skipped the last period to buy flowers for Ain. It was a last minute plan lah. Wrote poems on a paper too. Tak romantic eh? One day, I'll bring you out. One day, not now.

Met Ain in the morning. We decided to come late for school cause we're damn hungry. My stomach and her's was making lots of noise then. Bought food from Old Chang Kee and proceeded to Rokidol. We ate there as if there's no school. Reached school around 8.15am.

Total Defence Day is stupid. Completely stupid. Fire alarm will be switched on, and students were to assemble in the field. During war, anybody could attack us that easily. I didn't knew that it was Total Defence Day until she mentioned it. No foods were sold by the canteen stall holders but just porridge. Luckily we had eaten breakfast. If not, we're starving like hell.

School was really boring. 4 days I'm living like this. Its good though cause now I can stay back for extra lessons, stay back to seek teachers help. I need help for Chemistry!

Talking about Chemistry, something bad just happen. When I finally had the morale to study hard, shit always happen. With still 15mins more to school ends, Ms Tho just left class just like that. How the hell can I start studying hard when this things happen?

45683246

No comments: