Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Words Of The Day

What's the use of violence/fistfights? It only cause you and the other to get hurt. The next thing you know, the police knows about it. Not saying I'm too scared to fight anymore, but it is a waste of time. Fight because of staring, banging to each other or walking with open 'wings'. If fight for my family, I don't mind. But because of you staring, I won't want to cause problems. You're still a kid to me, you're 2 years younger. Remember that.

Sorry I didn't post on Wednesday. I brought my laptop to school, but I was too busy continueing on my 'project'. Happy to see it done back again. (:

I had Prize Giving Ceremony cum PTA. Watching friends being on stage made my mind start to imagine things. I suddenly became down. Not even wanting to share my happiness with them. I was rude to Mr Paul Lee. Screw him for not letting me remove access stuffs from my anus.

6 words that made me smile while I went back home. She called just to say she missed me very much. So you have guessed it. She said, "Dan, I miss you very much". For the first time, those words do touch my heart. I almost teared along Clementi Ave 2. Called just to say she missed me very much, how sweet can it get? Somemore, we've gone through lots of stuff. How many lovers get involve in our relationship, nothing can change the way I think about her. I miss you more, Dee!

No comments: