Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hard Is The Name

Why does it have to be a longer route just to get to some place near? It was so clearly seen that I could have a better life but another party came crashing in. Now I know why hot girls are easy to find but hard to get. Not; hard to find, easy to get. I'm slowly trying to erase her from my mind but not my heart.

Sooner or later, there could be a war between them. One called police, switch stories making our name to be a disgrace. Even me, I was blamed for making a cousin to start smoking when I didn't even do a thing. We meant no harm, but this has gone too far. Court case? Let's see.

I had enough of this romours spreading around me. Why must their mouth have to bitch about me? What wrong had I exactly done to them? This is my year to shut a lot of people up.

I can't believe N'Level is coming in a few hours time. Biggest exam of my life. I have yet to study and I'm lazy to even open a book. Even if I do, my mind will wonder to other country. Friends? Do they even force me to study? Yes, they did. One or two even start to nag like their moms. But, they encourage me for just a day or two. Then they're of studying with someone else. What I mean is, I'm not studying for the sake of my friends. I am studying for my own, but I need someone to accompany me, teach me.

Live life to the fullest. I know, no link.

No comments: