Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Want Only One Thing

I never fail smile when you're beside me. You made me moved on, officially. You made me forget about my past and start thinking about our future. Eventhough we always fought, you made me love you more. I swear I love you. Please make this last.

I made a promise to myself. When I'm back to love life, I'm going to make things last. I'll make sure it will last. That's the reason I've been careful lately. Yes, I've done wrong in the past. But, I've moved on. End that chapter and start a new one. I've buried _ pics, everything that is _ I've thrown them away.

Dee, I still love you as my bestfriend. Its up to you to carry on our 5 years of friendship. I'm not giving up on my love cause you once called me a 'player'. And that is why I'm not giving this up just because you feel bad contacting me, I'm making this last. Being attached, does not mean we can't contact anymore. Think about it alright. You inspire me to be the best, you showed what love is like. So I'm sorry if you want to leave. Your choice, your decisions.

If there are haters out there, say what you want to say. Sweet-talk-mother-f*cker? I don't care. Your bad comments is what I always needed to pull me up. I swear I'll make this last.

No comments: