Monday, September 7, 2009

That Painful Feeling

I was checking my post when I found this post saved in my drafts. I knew this about a friend of mine but who was it? I can't remember who it was. But this was the last story telling I wrote since I was gone. But I don't think its completed.

He just stood there, shocked of what he had just heard. For all those while he waited for her, hoping for a miracle to happen, it all goes down the drain. All his efforts he had put for her, to impress her but she just couldn't see all of that. All he wish was him to be the perfect one for her.

"She's attached with another guy dude," I told him with sympathy. I tried my very best to change my words before I speak but it still seems too harsh for him. Even the best editors can't make it sounds much better.

That was the last words I told him when I met him last Friday. I needed to tell him what's going on in her life. I don't want him having high hopes for a girl that is not being truthful to others. I don't want him to be hurt by this simple lie. Cause he is one of my close-friends.

He confessed to her. He let out everything that is kept in his heart all those while. 1 year he had waited, 1 year he kept quiet. Her mouth were shut, ears were wide open. She could believe that he confessed to her again. The last time she got to know that he was in love with her was a year ago.

No comments: