Sunday, November 22, 2009

Don't Leave

Something is holding me back. I feel different, weird now. Should I worry about us? Should I worry about the future? I still need you.

We've gone through a lot. We had fights but still we're one, still strong. I had watched you sleep, cry, laugh, smile. I love the way you looked at me in the eyes, smiling deeply inside, telling me those 3 words. Everything about you is perfect to me. I wouldn't ask for more. All I'd ask is your love and trust. I had given you my heart, my trust. Don't care about jealousy, its normal. It will soon fade away. But the end of everyday, I never fail to say that I love you more, more than anything else in this world.

I didn't want to have another relationship until you came to my life. I'm showing others that I do cherish the love you gave me. I'm not the old me. This is new, everything is new. I don't want the same thing to happen to me once again. My heart is healed by you. Take care of it. I love you.

5 more days. :)

No comments: