Thursday, November 5, 2009

Perfect Situation


I let love down the drain. Yeah, I did. I suck at relationship. I do. All I did was giving in, giving in. I never told her about my whereabouts. I thought she might not know, so I kept it. I kept it cause I don't want her to get jealous and angry about this, not because I'm cheating on her. I never even want to do those stuffs anymore.


She knew about me meeting someone few days back. She's angry, super angry. After hours of talking, she finally told me the cause of her temper. I apologised to her and told her I will tell her about my whereabouts when I go out without her. Everything when fine, but suddenly changed. Now I'm holding on to the rope. Almost about to fall. But still I'm holding on.


If we were to break, I'm going single. I'm not going to have another relationship even if I hoping for one. But still I'm holding on to you now. Love you.

No comments: