Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Miss You People, I Swear.

Came down Redhill to meet Anna, my close friend since my retained year. Had a catch up talk about her life and mine, but mostly hers. I miss her. She did change after she got retained. Didn't get close since then. I miss those times. Remember, don't do stupid stuff during your probatation period. If can change yourself. You're life, you're choice. I don't have the right to control you. I miss you Anna!

After meeting Anna, straight when down RC kipas to meet my girl who is alone down there. Gosh, I miss her badly. Didn't get to contact her for 48 hours and it kills me slowly. And finally get to see that pretty face of hers. I gave her many pecks of kisses that could get irritating if I kept doing it. Something tells me that she's not feeling well now. Argh, how to contact her! God, help me. I miss you badly Baby!

When back home and started my online chats. First thing that came popping out at the bottom right side of my screen was Adian. Quickly double-clicked on her and we chatted. Gosh, how long was it since we last talk? Super long I guess? I do miss her irritating text. Haha, jkjk. She told me that some guys in my school talked good stuff about me. I'm shocked, I am. I thought I have a lot of haters. Our conversation was cut short after her dad came checking up on her. Damn. I miss you Adian!

There's more that I do miss. Nurdiana Erniwaty, Nur'Ain, Aisyah, Nadia, Nadheera. Those names not mention, I do miss all of you, but many to be listed. Sorry!

No comments: