Friday, November 6, 2009

Stop. Think.

I came to think that what I've done is wrong. I'm getting more and more violent. Some had noticed it. I regret what I've done and I won't be leading this life with danger and humiliation. I never knew that things could get worst if I continue this. Think, if I were to continue this, my family would be involved too. I come from a good family. Parents are open to friends who I have. They would be ashame if they got to know this.

I have to think before I do or talk. I have to picture the consequences. I have to be in others shoes.

Its hard to get a perfect life where people respect you. I respect others, but I can't seem that they do. Going through the bad way doesn't even change the respect that I'm suppose to get. Maybe I don't have to follow the influences around me to get respect.

Seriously, I'm done with fighting. I'm done leading my life with danger. I'm done leading my life with humiliation. I'm an adult now, no more acting or behaving like a kid.

No comments: