Thursday, December 31, 2009

Life Would Be Different Without You, I Swear.

Who here thinks that I'm better without Erna right now? Hands up. I'm here trying to tell the truth. If you had put your hands up, well fuck you. Where was I these past few months? Who was I close to these past few months? Why was I close with that particular person/family?

For these few months, I've been close to Erna's family. Her grandmom, her aunts, uncles, mom, dad, brother and sister. Want to know why? Cause with her family, I felt being loved, I felt somebody cared. I feel the company. I had someone to talk to. I felt entertained. Jokes that her mom made, everyone down there was open, funny. The kids had real childhood, unlike me. I was made to study real hard due to competitions around me. And I'm sick of studying anymore. I need life. Yes, I know I have to study but not that hard.

I have to tell people the truth, especially Erna that now my life has changed, I can't live without her. Cause she's the only one who brings me happiness. And I don't want to find another cause I know I can't find another like her.

In these 3 months, I feel complete. Its just 3 months and we're this close. Thanks baby. Love you no matter what.

No comments: