Friday, August 12, 2011

Its Officially Over, I Hope Not.

So its has been a roller coaster ride of the both of us. But its now all over for us. Its sad to end it this way. How much I hold on to you, all those pain I felt. All that times just went down the drain.

When its at the top, it feels like we're really on top. Laughing our ass off and stuff. The truth is I feel different with you when you're happy. Yes, its nice to see you smiling widely. But there's something that hit me hard and I always covered my tears away. "Mak kau giler", punching me, cursing and swearing. It has always makes me feel I'm like him.

Maybe this is why I treated you different lately. I'm trying my best to throw that habit away. I really want this to last. Maybe you too change in someways. You have more friends now. Its not like how we used to. We used to have time for each other. Yknow, we used to meet at any day, any time cause it was just us against the world. Sadly, it has changed.

I was wrong for saying I've got something on with another. I just wanted to ignore and see if you really think I'm like other guys. It was just a normal couple fight. You cried and told your friends that I cheated. Now they believe that and they hated me for hurting you. They didn't know that sometimes, in fact everytime I'm hurt by your actions. They know nothing.

There's this guy who wants you to stop getting hurt. He's trying to change your lifestyle. I shouldn't have fight for you cause it got much worst. I should have let you go. Let you be happy. I'm really a burden to you, that's what your friends think. I can't have hopes that we'll be back together cause your friends don't like it and you're listening to what they say.

Give him a chance. He can treat you right. I love you and will always do. #FG


No comments: