Friday, August 12, 2011

I Need You

I realised that I'm not proving to you that I love you. So this is what I'm gonna do.

I am not letting you go this easy. Hell no. You've been a part of my daily life. Everywhere I go, everything I do reminds me of you. Every single moment that you're not here, I feel something missing. What makes me think that I can forget you? What makes me thing that I can let you go that easy? What makes you think you can move on with your life without me? What makes you think they can stop us from loving each other?

I'm going to prove to you that everything's gonna change. You want the old me. I want the old you too. So let's start afresh. Since you're having national exams next month, I'll stop my shit. I'll be the old self that you want. I still have so much plan to do with you. I need you to stay.

Don't worry about those girls out there. I don't see any of them like how I look at you. You're the most beautiful I've seen. You're still the bucuk-but-wangi girl that I love to smell. You're still beautiful when you just woke up with your messy hair. You're still the sexiest when you sleep. Most important, you're the only woman that I love with all my heart.

I just don't want any 'cinta 3 segi' if we're back together. It makes much more complicated in the future. I really need you to understand this. BUT if I'm wasting my time, tell me.

I don't want you to make the wrong decision for leaving me again. I need another chance to prove to you that I'm worth it.

ps. I love you. I trust you but I'm still a little paranoid that he'll fall for you.

No comments: