Saturday, August 6, 2011

Life's Cruelty II

This has got to stop. Bullying.

It has come to a certain point that I had enough of people stepping on my head. I've been tolerating this since I was a kid. My parents controlled my life till I was at the age of 15. I was kept out from the wild. I lived under the rock. Not knowing the people around me, how they behave, what kind of people are there. They just made me study my ass every single day. All my life was just books. So I was outdated about teenage life. I hated school cause everyday, there's always this person who made me his slave. Following everywhere he went, scared the shit out of me. None knew about this until today I let this out. Everybody in school called me "Dan Kental". Even that name was on everyone's contact list.

I tried to blend in. Thinking that I would get respect if I were more cooler. And luckily it did. The bullying stops. But the thought of me being "kental" was still there cause I was different. I'm sensitive, weak, too kind.

Till this day, I'm still "kental" in everyone's eyes. I was too kind to everyone. Did their favour, once I had enough, tried to stood for my rights, everyone pissed off, I became sensitive and then I was weak. So standing for my rights didn't do any favour for me.

For an instant, today. Me and her argued on twitter. Yes, I do admit I'm spamming's everyone's timeline. Then there's this guy getting all pissed off cause he's irritated. So I tweeted, "You're welcome to unfollow, that goes out to everybody". Its so simple, just click the unfollow button but he became all pissed off at me, wanna act as if he want's to beat me up. So I gave him my address, came down and talk. But I was too weak to win him. I didn't let out everything. Kept quiet and lost.

These are some of the reasons why I like to be alone. So I don't feel left out. This is my life. Always sad deep down.

No comments: