Thursday, March 28, 2013

Life.

I'm different now. I'm different from any other guys out there. I was raised differently. I don't hang around with friends yknow. I don't mix well with friends either. I don't have a life. I'm the guy who you thinks I'm attention seeking idiotic worthless guy. Well at least I deserve some attention.

I grew up with books, pencil, papers, dictionaries, encyclopedia. I don't go to playgrounds and have fun with other kids down the block. My life was simple. Study and have good grades. I have to compete with the other cousins or mine. I don't have a childhood enough said. At least some of you have those family bonding. The only time when I get to watch tv was when hi-5, Power Ranger and Batman was on. Weekends I rarely watch tv. My childhood has no cartoons. Dad didn't like them. I was controlled until I'm used to being alone. I do have friends in school but no close ones. I went back home straight after school. Homework, homework, study. That's all. I was raised this way. That was primary school.

Entering teenage life, yet again controlled. I was forced to take a school which is far from my primary school friends. Dad said my friends are not good for me. It wasn't hard living without friends around. Shit, I was used to it. So that's how I learnt not to mix with anyone. I learnt to be independent. But to think about it, it sucks yknow. I don't have a social life, I don't know what is life. Honestly, life in school was so much hell. Bullied cause I was too kind, too nice. Nobody knows the real me. All they did was calling me names. So I "changed" to blend in. I tried making friends. I survived those battles. I only made friends that I could talk to and laugh in school.

Sometimes I wonder why mom and dad raised me this way. Raised me differently from my brother.

If you could, save me from this misery.

No comments: