Saturday, March 16, 2013

Life Has Been Amazing.... NOT!

So I'm back to blogger. Realized that I have nobody else to turn to, nobody else I can share my problems with. Not even one soul is there for me when i needed them. Friends? I don't have them honestly. Lost a lot of school friends. Maybe its cause of my fucking attitude. But its unfair that everyone has at least a friend to turn to, a bestfriend. Or maybe I was born to be alone.

Parents have issues again. The same kind years ago. That year when I had one of the most important exams in my life. Mom has been complaining to me about it. I choose not to listen cause it really affects my mood, behavior. But it doesn't stop. Its hard.

"Girlfriend". I thought she'd care like how i do. Love me like how I do. 3 years is long enough for anyone to know how faithful and loyal I am. Yes, she's the same girl that I'm talking about. Nur Erna Kuzirah binte Azman. For 3 years I haven't been able to fall for an other. It feels weird to be with another. So I watched her from far. Seeing her with other guys hurts but I know she's happy. It always breaks apart of me and I know I had to let go. But I choose not to. Every single day I had to do something to get her back. I made so much effort but she chose him over me. Too little too late, I know. The amazing thing that happen was when she said she misses me. And just like that I accepted her back. It was so easy of me to accept the pain that she caused me. It wasn't the first time that this happens but the third. Tell me where can you find someone so attached like me? Was she grateful enough that I love her this much? No.

Its tough being me. Everyone has their own problems but I'd rather change lives with those living in Africa.

No comments: