Friday, March 29, 2013

Until when Nur Erna Kuzirah?

I just don't know now. Seems like she doesn't need me anymore. I've been replaced. Damn.

Last night I got myself thinking that I had hurt to the limit that she couldn't take it any longer. But that's not fair. I'm not giving up no matter how hard this is. I'm not giving up no matter how painful this is. I've stayed when there's so many reasons for me to leave. I never wanted things to end.

"Been waiting actually, but nvm". That's what she tweeted last night. Yes, she did blocked me but I found a way. I'm using Zuhairi's account, still am. So I can view all of her tweets. I just want to know how she's doing. That tweet got me thinking, "Was she waiting for my call?" I couldn't control the temptation. I miss her too much.

"She misses me. She waited for my call". That was on my mind the whole night. That got me sleeping soundly.

She replied me at 10am. She went to her class BBQ. Didn't want to think negatively. I need to watch how my tone of text and not to be annoying so everything would go smoothly. And again, I was treated the same. Until when will you stop your ego my dear? She said that tweet wasn't for me. Then who else could it be? No, she's not moved on yet. I know that was for me.

She changed the subject about her results. She didn't know how to check them and thus she asked, I acted like I knew but on the other side, I was asking some friends. I need to keep the conversation going. But it didn't go so well. She ended fast.

I was curious about that tweet. Who else could it be except me? There couldn't be any guy in her life. It must be me. Was she waiting for my call? Did she miss me yet? Couldn't control myself, I had to ask. And the reply hit me hard to the ground......

"Can you stop asking me questions??!! I'm stressed about my results and there you are asking me stupid not important quuest!!"

No comments: