Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tunnel Vision

They say count sheep if you can't sleep. I tried every way to get my brain to stop functioning for a few hours. Popped a few pills to make me a lil drowsy. I had to wait for a few hours to feel the effect. I though could sleep in peace. It didn't work though.

I almost fainted during my VOC test. Some kind of army obstacles that you have to go through in this 2 years. My vision was blurred. All I could see was just a small circle in front of me and the sides of it were just totally blurred out. I pushed myself. I've been labeled a weakling in this unit. UNTIL WHEN THIS STOPS?!! I can't stop. I need to carry on. I need to fight this thing. Living in suffer, yeap I am.

SO this is the day I make the move. Tying to get her back again. I miss everything about her. I just can't get the fact that I didn't make any impact in her life like how she did. She refuses to calm down and admit her mistakes. Her ego is as big as a dinosaur. But this time, I couldn't tell its ego or not. I did my best, everything that I could. Yes it hurts real bad. I need to keep my head up high.

"Don't give up on the one you love"

No comments: