Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Sweet 16!


Dear Noor Izham,

Happy sweet 16. You have finally grow one year! Now we can play pool together! Congratulations! Of all the friends I have, you'll always be needed by me. We have gone through ups and downs. The down moments was really down and I thought we will never be friends again. But well, past is past. You were there when I cried a few days ago, crying my heart out when I felt like a useless friend. Indeed I am busy now with my love one, but I will never push you or TKR away. Both TKR and Triplets, we are in it. Remember when we got drunk on the rooftop, we woke up with just the two of us? Sweet kan? HAHA. Tengok bintang sama-sama. Saturday, we'll do it together again, as a TKR family. From Vice-captain to the Captain, this cigarette I'm smoking, this is for you! Bestfriends forever.



With Love,
Danial.

No comments: