Friday, March 27, 2009

Serious Matter.

Friends are like balloons. If you let them go, they never to return.

I have been wondering about this two lady friend of mine. Wondering if they were doing fine. We have not been talking on the phone, have not text each other and have not met for a long time. And I do certainly missed spending time with them. Hougang is the place where I really missed so much. The mall, the blocks, the playground. For Jurong West, I don't really missed it much cause I've always been passing by those places whenever I return home. But certainly I missed hang out with the people that I've been slacking long ago.

Both were currently attached but I'm fine with that. I've buried the past and I don't even think of digging it back up. And I don't have the intention to ruin their relationship. Why should I ruin their's when I have mine to care about? Stupid.

One of them had a boyfriend who is so damn protective over her. Wrote her name once and immediately she text me the next morning saying that I should not write her name again cause her boyfriend doesn't like it. I don't give a damn though. Its my blog, its my say.

I writing this cause I felt that I'm lossing my old friends. The old ones who have shown me happiness in the past. Because of the new friends I've been hanging around with, I felt that the relationship between me and my old friends are drifting apart. So close yet so far.

Talking about old friends, I missed a few peoples from GESS. The old batch has gone, but they do meet sometimes. The few that I missed is Rudi. Its a joke when people think that close friends are fighting because of a girl. Of course its normal to fight for a girl. But what has been said and done, you can't do anything about it. Baby choosed me, not him. And he can't get the fact that she's totally mine. He occasionally send text messages to baby but she won't reply him. I don't mind about it really. But why must our friendship be like this? Why over a girl and we're not even talking? I missed the old times.

My heart is always weak. I can easily breakdown into tears. Thinking about this can make my room flooded. I hate this feeling, I hate this part right here.

To you; If you hate me writing about your girlfriend on my blog, come holla at me. Is it wrong to write about a friend on a blog? This blog is to express my feelings and thoughts to the world. Its not as if I'm writing any bad stuff about her or the world, so its up to me to write stuff on this blog of mine.

I miss this two soooo much.

No comments: