Sunday, March 29, 2009

Talents In The New Generations

I went down to Westcoast Plaza yesterday. There's this dance competition going on down there. They're searching for the best group in the West but still the East freaks came down too. The performance was cool and hip. A few groups made me closed my eyes as it was too painful to watch. I witness something new coming to Singapore.

The coolest dance so far in the island is Tecktronic or even shuffling still. As I watched a few groups dancing yesterday, something caught my eyes; Krumpin. Krumping is the most violent but coolest dance in other country especially in US. But its coming to Singapore now, slowly but surely. Not to say that I'm racist but I think Malays did it much more smoother and cooler than the Chinese. Overall, Malays are much more talented than the Chinese.

Moving on, I finally got the chance to watch television today. For such a long time, I didn't get to watch any tv shows. I've been going out and reached home damn late. This has to stop though. My schoolbooks aren't touched yet, my room is in such mess. Even if I can go out, I won't. Cause I hate cocked-up plans. What's the use of going out with a few peoples that is so lazy to travel anywhere? Plans are plans. They are not meant to be cancel out. I know this would happen again, so easy as said, I might not meet you guys anymore. Sorry, change your attitude before mine turns to hell.

F1 is surely getting tougher. New drivers, new cars. Brawn Mercedes are surely the fastest to adapt to the new Grand Prix. Both new cars were the first to qualify. That's a great start for them. So if you want to get easy money, bet on Jensen Button. But still I'm a Kimi Raikonen fan though.

Great, two girls fighting because of me. Just because I approve to be someone's abang angkat, baby's mad. What to do?!

No comments: