Tuesday, October 20, 2009

As The Sunsets.


Spent a day with my girl at West Coast Park. We talked, watched the sunset. Finally I had time alone to show off the romantic side. If only the view is just the sea and the sun without those ship thingy, I would be so attracted to the sun's glare.

All of a sudden, the guy I once cried for came into my mind. And I almost shed tears again. The pain was still hard for me to contain. Baby gave me a hug and I felt better. I knew I will never be alone, even when I have no friends around me. All I need was her. We are the same, and we know that. We help friends, we care for friends but we get nothing.

"What are relationship for? Girlf can mean anything. It can be your lover, listening ear, adviser, mother to you, wife to you, a bestfriend etc."

No comments: