Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Everything New!






I'm gonna buy new deck, wheels, trucks and bearings. Everything new! Shoes? I have 3 skate shoes at home. Etnies, Vans and Adidas. I'm either choosing the Kingston RS or Kingston PJ deck, Thomas White trucks, Big B wheels and that bearings. Total cost $265. I'm gonna work my ass off to get that money. No matter what I'm buying that.

Today's 27th. My 1st month with baby. But we didn't do anything memorable, and I don't mind about that. One whole day was with my friends. But the next 27th, we're going out. Swensons? She likes that. I want a candlelight dinner, eat below the stars, near the beach. That's more romantic for sure. But where?
Syg, hanya kamu yang mampu berdiri di sisiku bila ku bersendirian. Menunjunkkan apa ertinya cinta. Memenuhi hatiku dengan penuh kasih sayang. Walaupun di dalam percintaan kami ada pergaduhan besar ataupun kecil, ku berjanji hanya kamu yang ku akan sayang sampai akhir waktu. Hatiku teruntuk kamu. Tak mau nangis ye. Sayang you banyakbanyak. I'm not perfect but I'll do the best I can to be perfect for your eyes, your heart and most importantly, your life. You're my one and only, the one that makes me crazy. I love you, swear i do.

No comments: