Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ohh La.

Yesyes. I've got back my cyberlife back again. I miss chatting online till late nights. I miss certain people, especially my bestfriend. ):

My N had ended on Thursday. I'm free from school now! I have to find work though, I've got to taste hard life which is about to happen in a few years time. Gosh, time is precious. It seems like its getting faster everyday. Stop thinking, start living.

Slowly and slowly, I'm losing more and more friends. Sometimes I like being alone, but I love when there's company. I no longer have a friend to talk to when I'm down. I no longer have a friend to lean on. I no longer have a friend to laugh with. Without baby, I don't know how life would be. And I'm glad I have a bestfriend whom I called my girlf.

Life has been better ever since she came. My nights had been easier for me to sleep well. We fought, I smiled. The way she gets excuses to find a way to start a fight is just simply cute. I can't describe the feeling I had for her, I don't know how to show her how much she meant to me. All I could think of was just a kiss on the cheek and whisper to her the 3 simple words that has a heavy meaning to it. I still think that was not enough. I have to show more, but how?

I love the way she took out her small little tongue.

I swear I love you; 270909

No comments: