Thursday, October 15, 2009

Everything Has Changed.

From my point of view, everything has changed. Compare life then and now, it does changed. I no longer have a bestfriend or closefriend that I could talk to when I'm down. Everyone had left me all by myself. Don't even think that its because of my status now. Even when I'm single, I'm the lonely guy walking aroung Jurong all alone when I needed someone to talk to. Nobody knows who I really am.

I used to have a friend who I once ever cry on his shoulder because I knew I was a freak last time. But now, he's too busy studying, hanging around with his schoolmates rather than to know how my life has been. When I'm in school, I'm doing my own things. Straight after school, I'll be alone smoking at RC and then leave just as soon as I'm done with smoking. He thinks I'm busy with my skate and my girl now. Maybe, everyone thinks the same way too. Well, truthfully, I made myself busy cause I'm always by myself alone and I couldn't take the pain of being alone. See, nobody knows who I really am. If you say I'm your bestfriend, shame on you. Cause now, I have nobody other than my girl.

You see baby. I have nobody by my side. Its only you. And if you leave, I'm nothing. I'm sorry. I swear I love you. Don't leave me please.

No comments: