Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hari Berganti Hari.

Every night, after busy thinking about how it started, I'll always be smiling to myself. Picturing back to the first time I met her, the time we played soccer together and now holding each other's hands tightly. Its like a fairytale which you think would never happen, but it did. She's the first for almost everything. She was the first girlf that we laugh till our stomach felt the bursting sensation just because of our stupid little super lame jokes/craps. She was the first open-minded girlf. There's so much more of her that when we were to split up, there's so much memory of our love. Every breath I took, I could smell you.

I know that I can't see you as often as I like, I know that I can't have you in my arms through the night. But, deeply in my heart, I know that no matter how far we are, we know that we're close in our hearts. I love you baby! -Nur Erna Kuzirah

I'm the moon when you're the star that surrounds all over me. Your love is pure and never-ending. Your kiss is like a comet hitting the moon which leaves a mark on my heart. I love you always! -Danny Sheckler

That's the longest she can give. Cute kan?

No comments: