Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Its Gonna Be Hell, Trust Me

I'm still at shocked, scared and guilty by the fact that someone is angry at me. I'm like a small kid waiting for Dad to get beaten up. But I didn't know what I did wrong. What I know is, he's angry/pissed off with me. He's finding me. I'm not a coward, never am. But I've already labeled him as my big brother eventhough I'm older than him. I don't want to fight a brother, I don't want any misunderstanding with a brother, I don't want to have any problems with a brother. So I'm running away from him. I'm taking my life out of trouble.

Baby, no matter what happens, I'll still love you. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. I'll never leave you. If we were to be forced to go our separate ways, my heart will never leave you. Without you, my life is incomplete. If we were to be separated, I'll never have the shoulder to lean on. I'll never have the shirt to wipe my tears away. I'll never get to smell that armpit. I'll never get to live the life that we've planned. I'm just scared things will be different.

Then this will be the only memorable pics we took. I still love you!

No comments: