Wednesday, December 9, 2009

You Gave Me Strength

Is it fair? The way you were brought up by your parents is different. I didn't get freedom until I was sec 2. Parents giving me high hopes. I remember them setting my PSLE aggregate score too high that they know I could get. They want me to be better than one of my cousins, in fact, all of them. They don't want their face to fall, they only think about themselves.

Small brother has their love. Every mistake he did was just going to be lectures. I was given 240 target for my PSLE aggregate. But brother got less than 150. And he didn't get any scoldings. Great. That's fair to them?

Everything changes since 2005. Everything turns to hell. I'm felt lonely, nobody to talk to, every single mistake I made, I'll get fucked up. Until 27 sept 2009, I felt better. I felt love, strength.

If you read back my archives, I never lied. I was alone. I'm jealous friends having a good family. They have someone to talk to when they're home. But me? Every time when I'm home, I'll be do my own things in my room. I eat alone, unlike other family. So what's the point of going back home when I'm left alone in the room? If only I could stay with Baby's family, I'd be happy.

No comments: