Saturday, December 19, 2009

Shocked, Very

I was expecting my results to be very bad. 25 points or more. But end up to be 18 points for 4 subjects. I was super shocked. I didn't study and yet I got this good grades. What if I studied, could have gone sec 5. I have 1 ungraded subject which is Combine Humanities. English and Malay each have 4 points. Maths and Science each have 5 points. All that subject, I didn't even studied. I'm not disappointed but I'm proud, happy.

Baby followed me to school. I wanted her to come, meet my schoolmates and be there for me if I'm sad or whatever. Really thankful that she came cause I wouldn't know what to do if she's not there. Was stressed up for a moment before taking my results. I was told that I couldn't take my results due to school fees. I didn't know that I've not paid my school fees. How am I still gonna study if I have not been paying school fees. Damn.

I lost the paper/letter that shows what courses that I could take. Maybe I misplaced it or dropped it somewhere. I'm so careless. But lucky enough, Baby and me were smart that we had marked what courses that I could take in the booklet. Phew.

That's about it. I'm too lazy to update anyway but I got my ass up just for you readers. I'm gonna bath. Bye!

No comments: