Friday, September 5, 2008

Damn It!

I've wrote something freaking long and then connection gone. WTF! Its super long ah. I'll update to you about it tmr, maybe? I'll be at cousins crib tmr to watch One Tree Hill! Coolio! Can't wait!

Anyways, I went out with Nadd, Faiz and Nadia today. At first, I met Nadd at Jurong East Interchange at 12pm. She wanted the book that Faiz lend me. Its horny, seriously horny. Luckily she ask me out if not I'll be stuck at home! Bored tau! So we sat at the library. Library was suppose to be quiet but it went crazy when Zuraidi and company came. Super duper noisy. I just kept quiet. Jangan buat aku hilang sabar eh! Haha. After that Faiz came, then start the love story. Berkepit-kepit. Oi! Bulan puase tau, batal ah gini! So I called Nadia to join. Nak berkepit ngan die ah ape lagi! Haha. Tak lah, I felt awkward and extra being there. We went to Fuji Ice don't-know-what after awhile. I didn't know that place even exist! I was freezing cold down there. Tak boleh tahan dey. Walk to IMM after that. Faiz and Nadd were walking infront while me and Nadia walking at the back, gossiping about them. They look cute lah. Why would anyone try to interfere them both? What was I thinking last time? I was so thankful Nadia could come if not I'll be damn bored. Really bored. Lepak there for awhile then we left. And not to forget, we took pictures. Cute giler lah oi! Anyways, I got shocked today. Never did it ever happen, but it did happen. Nadia hugged me. Tak pernah berlaku ini semue tau, lagi-lagi bulan puase. I love today, I love them!

So, here's the pics. Some took it from Nadia and Nadd. Sorry babe!



No comments: