Sunday, September 7, 2008

How Long Can This Be?

Man, I'm hungry. I'm having daerhea (is it spelt correctly?) at month of fasting. How torturing can it be? Anyways, I kept on shitting sey. Fuck! As I was shitting I'm reading the book. I've read it twice. Man, its getting boring as you reading it over and over again. I like these few sentences from it.

"We must not live in the past,
but we must learn from our experieces,
recognise our responsiblities and learn to say no,
when temptation comes our way."
- taken from 'FACE by Benjamin Zephaniah'

Yesterday was cool man. Hah. I came late to nenek house, as usual. I love coming late, the feeling is like I'm the special guest, tetamu terhormat, superstar. Haha. I came just in time to break-fast. I went in, everyone was preparing to eat. Then its time, I just drank water and milo. The place was crowded, can't even sit in the living room. So I ate at the kitchen with Hariz and Haqiz. Talk about One Tree Hill and a new drama, Gossip Girls. Heard that its interesting. After eating, went to shop with Aisyah and Arinah. I was ciggarette-less, I need it! Went around asking for it, at last I got it. Mentol, eww, I hate it but at least I got to smoke.

Watch 'Art Of Te Devil'. Its about vodoo, I think? Tak seram ah! But the killing is brutal lah, disgusting. You wanna know why not scary to me? I was msging Diana and think about her, so I couldn't concentrate watching it. Hah, I know its lame.

I'm super bored right now. I'm online but nobody's chatting. I simply can't wait for tmr! I want to see Ain! Dah lame tak jumpe. I remembered the last day, which was Teacher's Day celebration. I wanted to go WGPS but she asked me to accompany her. Aww, so sad isn't it. Sorry babe, I wish I could spent the last day with you. I wanna hug her! I don't care if its fasting or what. A hug is a hug. Ok, speechless now.

I want to watch ONE TREE HILL SEASON 5!! Hariz be fast!

No comments: