Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday To a Special Girl

Hello again bloghoppers!

Monday is boring, I always have the monday blues. School was as usual but today I didn't sleep in class! Good Danial! 1pm I left the class due to some smoking thingy that the school organise just for smokers so that they can stop this habit. I've been trying to stop smoking for 3 times but it was unsuccessful due to friends around me that smoke. It was kind of fun ah, hot girl being our mentor for it. Fuyoh! Haha.

After that thingy, when out to park. Saw Ain and her -ehem-. Sweet-looking ah drg. Before I went off with Martin, Danyel, YingPin, Hari and Siti, I whispered to -ehem-, 'Kaw jage Ain baik-baik'. Hah, Ain said its the sweetest thing she ever heard. I just want her to be happy in life. I want to see that smile in that cute little face of hers.

I just came back home from lepaking with my uncle. We lepak at the place where me, Diana, Sham, Atai and Mai lepak the other day. Still got some markings that we did, but some stupid people add in stuff like Nazi sign? WTF! Stupid people. Me and my uncle talk about loads of stuff. I told him that I'm in love with Peyton Sawyer from One Tree Hill. I want a girl like her!

Anyways, today is 15 september 2008. Which means, its Nadheera ____'s birthday! I send her a super long msg. And Nadd remember, your sweet 16 party, I want to organise it. Please?

Love to a friend, a bestfriend is always there for you. My happiness is your happiness. So please be happy in your life. Don't ever regret in every step you take, every decision you make. Cause in the next few years is the most important in your life. This is the start of your independence, your freedom of choice, your freedom of speech but your freedom to life is controlled by your parents cause you're too young to handle. Don't get cheated by people's sweet words. Heart can be broken by it. Many thousands of people in the world are heartbroken, and you're not even in that zone. Choose the right people to be your friends and make them your 'bestfriends forever'. Choose the right guy and make them your love, cuddle them and never let him go. All this words that is sent to you is not from me, but from my heart. This means you have been loved by my heart. I love you, naddROCKER! Happy birthday!

No comments: