Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Livin' My Life


Another YEY for today! Diana did that for me! Noone has ever did that. She's the first for everything, even my mind now. Diana woke me up again today! I didn't come school today cause I was dizzy in the morning. Seriously dizzy but the real reason why I didn't come was I want to meet Diana. I didn't want her to wait for me while I'm on my way from school. I hate making people wait.

1pm waited outside BLSS. Bnyk mat dok! Lepak with Diana, Atai, Mai and Sham. Cool friends! Haha, hope we'll meet again aight? While walking to the lepaking place, saw Aisyah, Liyana and friends. I was like, ALAMAK! But who cares, kawan je pe. Fun sak lepak ngan Diana's friends. They bully me sey! Mai and Sham went Gek Poh then ran back and said there's police. I hid my rokok somewhere and found out its a joke. Palabs betul! Haha. I don't want to get caught again. Sat for awhile then we left.

Diana sent me back home. I pleaded her not to lepak with her other friends but she still wants to. Gave her half-of-a-hug cause makcik looking, sibuk betul.

I watched VMA's 2008. Coolio babe! I love Paramore's, Lil Wayne, Jonas Brothers', T.I. feat Rihanna's performance. Especially T.I.'s performance! I put the tv's volume as loud as I want till Diana said its too noisy. Haha. Watch the video lah, you'll like it.



No comments: