Friday, September 5, 2008

Where's Everyone?

I can't sleep right now. The whole night I was lying in bed, finding a hard time to sleep. I face left and right, still no use. I feel uneasy. Feel like some is watching me. Eventhough my eyes are heavy, yet I can't sleep. Why god? What did I do wrong? Why can't you let me be in peace for awhile?

Just finished sahur. I'm neither full nor hungry. Damn, everyone's sleeping while I'm posting. Noone's online right now. My dearly cousin, Hariz told me that One Tree Hill season 5 couldn't be rented cause its not out yet. When will it be? It's making me more mad right now. I've watch several other season 6 trailer. Its getting cooler. More drama, more love. That's the reason I love watching One Tree Hill than any other drama. Since season 1 I've been watching. Due to Mediacorp's stupid brains, I'm finding a hard way to watch season 3 onwards. So, this means that I'll not be at my cousin's crib. I'm stuck at home again today. But tmr will be a different story. The whole Moklas generation will be at nenek house tmr. Confirm kecoh rabak babe!

Its gonna pour soon. Lightning irritates me. I thought someone's taking a pic of me. Berangan nak jadi superstar. Haha. I have to end here. I'm gonna read a book that I borrowed at Jurong East library via Nadd's brothers ezlink. Thankq Nadd! Love you lots lah! Haha.

EVERYBODY WAKE UP!!

No comments: