Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Love My Girlfie

'And now here's my secret, a very simple secret;
it's only with the heart that one can see rightly,
what is essential is visible to the eye'

Yes, yes I'm attach. I'm with someone who I feel that would love me more than I expected, who would care for me every single minute. She never get mad at me cause she always understands me. I love every bit of her. I want to spend every single day with her.

"ouh Danial you once meant everthing to me.
but i just think everything just change..
i'm sorry if i break your heart or anything
n waste your tears because of me..
i'm sorry.
so yeah be happy with who ever you choose..
thank you for the care n concern..
n you are a great listener n a really great friend..
i enjoy every second with you..
thank you so much!


so i guess right!
you ignore me this few days because you're att..
i noe i'm nort important tuh you anymore..
why didn't you tell me?
so i guess after this we won't be contacting..
i just hope for you be happy with the girl you have choosen..
so bye!(Danial)"


You didn't layan me not just for two days, its been awhile. You only text me when you're sad and bored, when you're happy and with your friends, you act as if I'm someone you don't know. You don't even give a fuck about me. You said you love me, well thats just a lie. How can you have feelings for me when you're attach with some other guy? This means you're not sincere to your love one. How can you have feelings for me when you rather lepak with that Sairi than lepaking with me. I sacrifise a day where I'm suppose to be in sch just to lepak with you the whole day but you don't care about me, you still want to lepak with him. I still wondered if you really love me, if I'm really important to you. Are you forced to say out all this? Well, I didn't even force you to. I meant everything to you? I don't meant a shit lah. What I am to you is a stepping stone, where you can step on it so you won't drown. That's who I am. I always got heartbroken by people, don't apologise to me, I'm used to it. You said you enjoy every second with me? Its been like less than 24 hours we spent together ah. I'm not the one ignoring you, you are. Remember teachers' day? You said you want to lepak with me? I text you alot of times but you didn't reply. She reason for that is you didn't feel the vibrations. That's a lame reason. But I keep every single thing to myself, waiting for the right time to burst. Well now is the time. I told you no matter what I'm still there for you but you said you don't need me. What are you trying to say? Everyone needs a friend. If you don't need me, well this is goodbye. I regret doing this to you. Goodbye Diana.


No comments: