Monday, September 8, 2008

Today Is...

Hello bloghoppers!
Today is the first day since school has reopens and its the term where lots of hard wrong is to be done. Cause exams is just few weeks away! And I haven't even start studying! Stress babe! What should I do?!

Anyways, ytd I was otp with Diana till 3.10am. Fun dok! She send me this msg codes, and I did it over and over again like 481641485629 times. Haha! Then I saw a bat flying around the ground carpark, coolio ah! Then saw this woman walking around the ground carpark in circles. Giler punye org. Then talk about personal stuff which I really wasn't expect it would be. When we put the phone down, I really can't sleep at all, so I read the book AGAIN! Getting bored of it. I finally get to close my eyes at 4.45am.

[edit]Oh, I almost forgot. I heard from Diana ytd, some of the people from BLSS treating her like a bitch. She didn't do anything wrong, and why must you do that? Korang sentuh die, aku make sure aku turun sepak korang ah! Ni warning untuk korang eh! Palabs betul! [edit/]

I woke up with the sound of my hp ringtone. At first, I hack care cause I thought its my alarm. It rang 8 times! Its Diana lah. Haha, how can I not pick up the phone. Then I called her back to make sure she knows I'm awake. First girl to wake me up tau! HAPPY GILER OI!! Haha! I LOVE LIKE HELL!

Went Tiong Mcd! Saw Ain, and hug her tightly. She loved it! Her hair was as usual, short! Please lah, keep it long can? I love your sec 1 hair lah! Please, for my sake, keep it long.

School was like fucked up ah. Went into class, saw my books at on the floor at the corner of the class. I come to sch to study, not to pick up books from the floor, ok teachers! I was so fucking fed up ah, no mood to study at all. So I slept in class ah. Abeh nak complaint mama. Eh, we pay the school fees, not you! So I can do anything I want in school but not disturb the class! Bastards! Go die lah! See what I'll do to the walls of GESS on the last day of sch. You'll like it!
Malay class was always awsome! Cikgu made me sat beside Sarah, the cutest girl in class. Haha! Malu-malu lah die, I'm hot pe. Haha, kiding.

Anyways, after school, went lepaking. I saw Ain while otw. Hug her again ah! Haha. She wants it again tmr! So be prepared!

Thats all for today. Oh, I almost forgot!

I LOVE NURDIANA ERNIWATY BINTE ISMAIL!!

No comments: