Friday, January 2, 2009

2008; The Sounds That Are Never To Be Forgotten

As I hear everyone counting down to the very last second of 2008, I was brought back to the moments that is going to pass by and never to step again. I was brought back to some happy and unhappy times of my great life during this unforgettable year. I would be proud to tell my kids about my life one day, especially the year 2008.

There was this moment that made me the happiest man on earth. Never have I been so glad to find this girl. She's the friendliest and a very kind-hearted girl. Her name was kind of special and unique. That one word just meant so much for me. Her name was Balqis, Balqis binte Razak. She's the first one to show me what love meant on earth. Her touch, her hugs and her kisses were so special. Everytime we touch, I have this feeling of not letting her go. As if I want her to stay right by myside everyday. But things get out of hand, I did some mistakes that made me regret doing it. Our hearts went seperate ways and never to come back in the land of hope and love.

Mistakes. Everyone does mistakes. Its our decision to change it, take that mistake that you've done, realise and improve. Everyone needs a second chance to shine. But when you change to a better man, don't forget about consequences. Everything in this world has consequences.

As school starts on 2nd January 2008, I felt ashamed to be in school. I was repeated again at secondary 3 and I didn't knew much of my juniors. I remember having a fight with someone due to staring one another. Staring was one of the things that I hated much, especially at a place where you knew nobody. So one by one, I stared back at them. 2008 made me wild. 2008 made me knew more about gangs and culture but never have I fall into their traps.

As they starts the countdown to a new chapter in everyone's lifes, I saw a star. A shining one. I remember Hajar texting me, to make a wish on that shining star during the countdown. I made a wish. Not one, but two. I hope in 2009, I realise my mistakes in 2008 and never to repeat them again. And lastly, the wish that I really hope to come true. With whatever I do, I want to change people's lifes. I want to see a smile in everyone's faces. I don't care if I have to go through a hard time or I'm the one who has to suffer, all I want is everyone to realise that living on earth is not forever. God gave you one life, live it to the fullest.

From God we came,
To God we will return.

Yours Truely,
Mohammad Danial.
---
It's 5.00am and I'm not asleep yet. Few more minutes left for me to prepare for school. I just can't wait to meet my friends and teachers. I had a chat with Faiz just now. I asked him about his life during 2008 and he said that he finally understand alot right now. He made me realise who was I. Till now, I still don't know who am I.

Faiz; You're a good kid you know that? Just that you try too hard.
Me; Too hard? What you mean?
Faiz; Like, when you put you mind onto something. You do it and you do and you do it. You're trying too hard. Maybe that's the reason why you're stress out in life. Learn to relax dude. God only gave us one chance to live but he gave us lots of chances to be who we want to be.

After all this, now I am finally ready to say this; 'Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009!'

No comments: