Friday, January 23, 2009

Cinta Idamanku

Yes. The previous post was about/for you. Once, I was waiting for you. I did my best to get you back. Being with you, eating with you, everything that I could to make you love me back. But things happen. I realised what I'm doing is wrong, completely wrong. You've got your boyf, who loves you eventhough he can't be there for you always. While I'm there, taking over his place when I see that sad, lonely expression covering up your face. I even notice your close friend giving me that 'she-attached-don't disturb-her' hints. I didn't not even told your other friend that words. Even if I said that to her, it was a joke. How can that be real? 'Not gonna talk to her until your single?' How can such person believe such words?



You seemed to notice a change in me. I didn't not entertain you like I used to. I didn't not eat beside you or infront of you during recess. I didn't not walk to 2.4track with you. You should know why. I'm a bad kid, always am. And again I want to say that I did not say those words to Diyanti.

Many things are circling in my head. You, her, him, them. Its too much now, I can't handle it. I'm such a trouble to your life. I'm like adding fuel to the fire. I'm sorry but I have to do it. Throw every hopes away. I would be a waste of time if we're together. The only time that you'll be with me was when I'm sleeping soundly, dreaming of things that would never happen. Tetapi masih ku harap.

No comments: