Friday, January 30, 2009

Its me, not her.

Original blogger is here! I've got a caring bestfriend who would post something not to make this blog looks dead. Be jealous Irfan! Muahuahua!

Sometimes I get fed up with school when it comes to English lesson. Do I look gay? Do I sound gay? Do I act gay? No, no and no! Mr Sandu keeps calling me gay. Never fails to call me gay or look at me with a wink everyday. Irritating yknow!

Played soccer at Cage yesterday. I kept persuading Nadia to come. I just want to show off my skills to her. Hak, no lah. For the first time I played at Cage without paying. Usually I have to pay like $5, $2. Well, even if I have to pay, I'm not going to cause I was broke yesterday. I didn't even have any money for the whole day.
Talking about soccer, tounament is starting next week. 1st game, 4 Feb, against Guangyang Sec, at Ang Mo Kio Sec. To all GESSians (and my fans too, haha!), please do support us.

Sakura tomorrow!
One of my uncle treating us. Imagine this, one person almost $50 (I think?). And the whole Moklas generation is coming down. Ribot punya! Acah coming! Ape lagi, camwhore lah!

p.s. To Nisha & Izham. Please, please. My secret, don't not tell anyone. I only trust both of you. Your secrets, my secrets. My secrets, your secrets. Okay? Thank you!

No comments: